Alzheimer’s Disease is a neurodegenerative disease which is a subtype of dementia. Listed below are some of the main points in defining this disease:
· It accounts for the majority of the cases of dementia.
· Age might be a risk factor but you can have it at an age below 65 years old.
· The symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease get worse at a fast rate.
· Currently, only the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease have treatments, not the disease itself.
As early as now, we have to be aware of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease so that we can be familiarized to it, may be used to check ourselves or our loved ones. In the next section, some of the common symptoms of the disease will be listed down.
If you observed this kind of behaviors or symptoms to one of your family member then you might want to look for professional help. However, if you cannot afford to have one or maybe you feel that you don’t need one, you might want to check sites that have Memory Repair Protocol Review to have an idea about memory repair protocol book.
· One of the most common symptoms is any form of memory loss. This may come in any degree but usually, serious memory loss is linked to old age. Some might be doing something, and then at a second, they didn’t know why they did that.
· Some develop problems regarding their vision.
· Some might develop difficulty in reasoning and giving judgment.
· Some may undergo changes regarding their behavior such us becoming overly sensitive, paranoid, aggressive, etc.
· In worse cases, they might not be able to do the daily tasks and they might be incapable of acquiring new information. Furthermore, they might not be able to recognize their loved ones and they may become language impaired.
It is not certain yet on what really is the cause of Alzheimer’s disease but it could be genetic and some health factors.